The Switch/Proximity Detector Repeater type D1030 is a DIN Rail unit with one channel. The unit can be configured for contact or proximity detector, NO or NC and for NE or ND SPDT relay output contact. Each channel enables a Safe Area load to be controlled by a switch, or a proximity detector, located in Hazardous Area.
- Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• NO/NC contact/proximity Detector Input.
• Two SPDT Relay Output Signals.
• SPDT Relay Output for fault detection on single channel version.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• In-field programmability by DIP Switch.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, two channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.
1 (2 channels: D1030D)